Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stuff I Love!

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!! I am so excited...I have wanted these Puffy Thickers for a while and could not find them any of my local or usual online stores. I got these off eBay and they finally arrived yesterday! I was dancing around so happy, they are so cute! My husband and kids thought I was nuts, but I got me my Puffy Thickers!! I hope I won't be too afraid to use them! And as a little treat to myself I bought myself a new pair of scissors today. I have had a pair of Fiskars fine tip scissors since I started scrapping, maybe 11 years ago and they are not working as well as they should. I do quite a bit of cutwork and they are getting a bit stiff to close and not doing the little corners very well. So I got myself this pair of Honey Bee scissors today and I gotta say they cut like butter!! I love them and they have a nice little safety cover to keep them sharp. :)
And some more cute things! Shannon just put these up in the Other Goodies section of Art Freckles. I am in love! I had to order all of them!! Can't wait to get them!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.