Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bad Blogger

Well as you can see I have been a very bad blogger. Summer was busy, busy and I really didn't scrap as much as I have past summers. I have loads of pictures to scrap though (we went to Niagara Falls for 3 days and I think I took ummm...800 or so pics!) not to mention all the other outdoor activities LOL! I have been lazy about taking pics of my layouts, so I better get cracking. Now that Fall is here I have more time to myself, so I need to start sharing again. :)

And I am running really behind with my pics. I only just finished scrapping last year's Halloween pics with Halloween just around the corner. Still have to get last year's Christmas done too!

What else is new??
  • There's a crop on SavvynSassy starting this Friday!! Can't wait to get the mojo flowing again!
  • I have shopped way too much lately, need to use up some stuff!!
  • October 4th I am going to a crop in Winchester... Tina's Scrapbooking Creations. I am excited! I haven't been to a crop in years and I am meeting one of my online buddies for the first time there. The 2 of us have a table to sell our extra scrap stuff, so hopefully I can make a few $ too!!


Here's to being on here more!!

No comments: