Sunday, July 19, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Album

Way back in November I thought about doing a 25 Days of Christmas album a la Ali Edwards. You can check out her info here. Well, I finally got it done! It was a lot of work, but I'm glad I did it :)

I used a large clear acrylic album, but it wasn't enough pages, so I added in some acrylic and cardboard shaped pages from a Fancy Pants mixed media book. It was nice to use up lots of extra Christmas stuff. Most of the numbers I cut from Making Memories & Karen Foster Christmas number patterned papers. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG Linda, you did a FABULOUS job on this!!

JoanneK said...

This album is absolutely FABULOUS! I love the mix of papers, the anticipation of looking through the album to get to Christmas day...and enjoying all the traditions that lead up to that special celebrations! WOW, you really made a wonderful book full of special memories! Thanks for sharing this with us!!!! I LOVE IT!

bcgal00 Rae said...

What a gorgeous book! This is such wonderful keepsake!

tinascrapbooking said...

Wow this album is amazing!!!!

Kimberly said...

Terrific job here Linda!