Saturday, September 26, 2009

Exploring at Tina's

Well I had lots of fun last night for my first visit to Tina's Scrapbooking Creations in Winchester! What a great store!

I got to pick out my own DT stuff, how cool is that? I got some Bo Bunny Delilah, My Little Yellow Bicycle Autumn Bliss and Trick or Treat, Making Memories Spook Alley and Bella Blvd. Camped Out. All of it available in her store! I can't wait to start creating!!

I also bought some other goodies for me and my daughter to scrap with (she twisted my arm). Brielle had fun cutting out shapes with the Cuttlebug and Cuttlekid machines while I looked around. I also just had to get the Fall contest kit because the papers are just tooo yummy!! You can check out all the New Items in the store here. And because I am now a member I got the latest copy of Scrapbook & Cards Today!

We are helping my Mom move today and we are going on vacation in 2 weeks, but I am hoping to squeeze some scrapping in very soon!!

No comments: