Monday, October 26, 2009

More Tina's Scrapbooking Creations Projects

Well since we got back from fabulous Orlando last Monday I have been scrapping like crazy! Had to make up for lost time LOL! I took over 2000 pics on our trip, though I am going through them to weed a few out :) I hate to think how many I will end up printing.

Here are some more DT creations with my goodies from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations.

New Bella Blvd.:


Bo Bunny Delilah:

Brand new Best Creations baby line:
Little Yellow Bicycle Trick or Treat collection:


Making Memories Spook Alley collection altered tin:


and the back:
This Saturday Tina is having a Halloween Open House from 9am - 2pm. If you are out Winchester way, come check it out. There will be treats, free make and takes for kids and adults and a special draw for some Halloween goodies. If you come dressed up or make a purchase that day you will be entered into the draw for a basket of Halloween products!! If you spend $30 Halloween day, you will get a free set of Pink Paislee Halloween Canvas patches. It is also double stamp day for members!! Happy Halloween!!

No comments: