Friday, January 8, 2010

Art Freckles January Kit Creations

Here we go, it's a New Year and it's party time! Art Freckles January kit is aptly titled 'Party at my House' and I had a great time with the kit! The Bella Blvd house paper is too cute, not to mention all the fun embellishments that come with it.

First off a house minibook about the family home my parents had for 50 years that was sold this year.


Some cards ~ the sentiments are all from my stash, but the rest is from the kit. Did some handcutting, butterfly punching, ribbon tying...




{dinner} ~ I think my favourite embellishment from the kit is that chipboard scalloped heart, so I jazzed it up a bit for this layout!


Colour Us Happy ~ I love buttons, but to change things up a little I covered the back of the kit buttons in black and white rubons.


Save Me!! ~ I just had to use the cute spinner that came in the kit (it's pointing to 'my craziest day ever')


The kit is available for purchase right HERE and you can check out what the rest of the design team did with it right HERE.

1 comment:

Renée said...

Linda - You Totally ROCKED this kit!!! OMG I can't pick a favorite!! I'm adoring your mini book, I love your LO's. Colour Us Happy is so Great! I'm inspired girl:) Great Job!