Monday, March 29, 2010

Tina's Stuff

Sorry I have not been around too much. Not much new that I have scrapped to post and last week was just crazy busy with plumbing problems and well, life in general!!

Friday night we had a fun DT get together at Tina's Scrapbooking Creations in Winchester. It was great to see everyone and work with the new products, though I think I had a case of food poisoning and was not feeling very well. I ended up staying from 7 til almost 11pm though and by Saturday afternoon I was feeling much better.

While I was there I got a double page layout done using the new Making Memories Pitter Patter collection and a card using the new Jillibean Soup Easter line. The Jillibean soup is the yummiest ever! Unfortunately I don't have pics of what I did as I left them on display at Tina's. I brought lots of new scrappy goodies home and will be doing lots more hopefully this week!

Here is what I worked on last week for Tina though...

A Maya Road chipboard cupcake birthday album using Best Creations birthday line.






And a mini birthday gift bag using the same line:


A tooth fairy layout using the Remisce tooth fairy line


And a travel layout using the MME Abbey Road On the Go line

You can check out all Tina's other new arrivals right HERE.

No comments: