Saturday, April 10, 2010

Jillibean Soup Recipe Book

I made this recipe book for Tina's Scrapbooking Creations.

The book was just plain chipboard (not sure who made it) and I sprayed all of it with Maya Mist ~ brown. I love Maya Mist because it doesn't warp at all, it covers really well, and it dries quickly, though it is a bit messy. I made myself a box to do all my spraying in, so just my hands were messy.

The papers and stickers are all Jillibean Soup (Chicken Noodle Soup, Christmas, Staples, Minestrone and Lentil Soup lines). All the die cuts are from my Cricut, From my Kitchen cartridge.


2 comments:

tinascrapoboking said...

Love it!!! What a great gift this would make!!
Thanks so much for all the great DT work you do Linda, it is so appreciate by me and all my great customers :)

JoanneK said...

Great book!!!