Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Art Freckles August Kit Layouts

The August Art Freckles 'An Artful Life' kit is full of so many beautiful elements you will be creating for days! Here are 3 layouts with the kit:

Bouquet

I made some of my very own flowers and leaves with punches and sandpaper on this layout. I LOVE the artisan element for my title!


My 'Updo'

I altered 2 of the Artisan Elements on this layout. On the top on I used gold Glimmer Mist. On the one in the centre of the page, I dabbed it in distress ink, spritzed it with water and let it dry. Then I painted it with clear Crackle Paint and added a few gems to the centre.


The Girls

I used part of the Prima packaging on this layout. They are just too pretty to throw in the recycling bin!!

You can see what the rest of the Design Team has done with this kit right HERE, and I will be back with the cards I made with the kit very soon!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Your layouts are so beautiful Linda!