Thursday, November 18, 2010

Art Freckles November Kit Creations

The November Art Freckles Orchard Treasures kit is just perfect for Fall, apple picking and more...so that is just what I used it for!

You Are The Apple of My Eye Card ~ I used my Cricut for the sentiment.

You're a Hoot Card ~ I used my Cricut for the sentiment on this one also.

Apple Picking ~ The apple embellishments were perfect for this layout of my daughter and niece apple picking last month.

One Fall Day ~ My daughter and niece again, this time they were waling through the Fall leaves in the Gatineau Hills.

Autumn ~ I used a couple of My Little Yellow Bicycle transparencies with the kit for this layout of my 2 kids and my 2 nieces at the orchard.

There are lots more projects with the kit in the Design Team gallery right HERE. If you have lots of Fall pics, this kit is for you! And even if you don't with the fabulous vintage trim, kraft die cuts, owl punchouts, apple embellishments and more...you can do lots with this kit!!

2 comments:

Renée said...

Love your creations Linda!!

Shannon said...

Love what you did with the kit Linda!