Saturday, February 12, 2011

Art Freckles It's A Love Thing Blog Hop!!

It's time to do some blog hopping again! In honour of Valentine's Day on Monday, Art Freckles is having an "It's a Love Thing" blog hop today!!

For your scrapbooking entertainment and inspiration here is a lovey layout I did of my hubby and I. I combined 2 of Art Freckles kits to make it: this month's The Brady's kit (one of my fave's!) and the December 2010 card kit.






















I also made 4 Valentine's Day cards using the November 2010 card kit. It is a Christmas themed card kit, but with a few lovey embellishments from my stash (MYB, MM & Pink Paislee) I was able to do a love theme! Shows just how versatile the kits are!!
























I used one Pagemaps sketch to do all 4 cards and the sketch is Art Freckles card sketch of the month for February! You can find the sketch and the challenge thread right HERE.

The next stop on your blog hop will be the lovely Stephanie Zito right HERE. Have fun hopping and if you didn't start at the beginning...go back to Art Freckles blog right HERE. There will be a draw for a RAK from Art Freckles from everyone that posts on all the blogs today! Happy Valentine's Day!!

13 comments:

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Linda you've been busy!!! I just LOVE all your projects!!! Your layout is gorgeous and your cards are fantastic!!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Beautiful cards and LOVE your LO too!!!

grinsgurl said...

Love all you did Linda..you were busy.

Amanda said...

You have been busy! Love all your creations! Great job! :D

Jackie L. said...

I still haven't cracked open my December kit yet but I have to make a couple of Valentine's Day cards today. Now I have some great ideas !

Anonymous said...

Awesome layout and cards!!! I love how you used the Christmas kit for Valentine. Super!!

Jamie Harder said...

Oh wow...look at all your amazing creations!!

Cyndi said...

Wow! The card sketch went a long ways with the beautiful cards. Nicely done! And I love those papers in the layout. It is vey beautiful!

Lois aka katesmum said...

I love that touch of kraft paper on the layou... everything is wonderful... tfs!

Renée said...

Fantastic Layouts and cards! You rocked it girl!!

Shannon said...

Awesome cards and layout Linda.
Great use of the kits and the sketches!

Sheila said...

Nice cards! Definitely versatile kits!

Shannon said...

Your layout is just gorgeous!!