Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Stats

Well I'm a little late, but Happy New Year! Hard to believe another year has flown by! I am hoping to be more organized and productive in 2013!

Here is what scrapping I got done in 2012:
-89 layouts
-55 cards
-13 altered/other items (minibooks etc.)

I never posted what I did for 2011, since I was being a slacker back then, so here it is:
-123 layouts
-11 cards
-7 altered/other items

Just to compare, in 2010 I did
-310 layouts
-183 cards (how is that possible?)
-43 altered/other items
and that is about what I was averaging each year up until 2011 when I got hooked on a stupid online game! I quit the game in August, so I am hoping to get back up there with creations for 2013!

I am also hoping to work on using up a LOT of my stash (I know I say that every year), but I really need to make a dent on it.

I am going to try and make at least one piece of jewelry, one Christmas decoration and one Christmas card each week so by the end of the year I will have a whole bunch ready for selling/gift giving! Exercising, eating healthy and finding a part time job are on the agenda too. Should be a great year!!

Happy 2013 to all!

No comments: