Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Outdoor Fun

Well it's been a while! There was HST, bookkeeping and income taxes to be done...then with the end of school things have been crazy! I managed to go to 4 crops in June with Brielle, so that was amazing!! No more crops now til September, so I have to make time at home. Now that we're into the swing of the Summer routine, I am finding time to scrapbook again.

Here are a couple of pages I have designed for Tina. She has lots of yummy summer/camping/fishing/outdoor papers that you can find here!! I have used a mishmash of different papers on my layouts, so hopefully I can list properly what's on which ones...

You're a Catch ~ Echo Park Happy Camper papers, Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure paper and die cut

Fish Tales ~ Cosmo Cricket tags, Imaginisce Outdoor Adventure paper, Echo Park Happy Camper paper, Moxie Roughing It paper and Prima wood icons in a box (love these!) - leaves and mushrooms

No comments: