Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling Lucky!!

It was a busy weekend with 2 online crops. One at iScrap and one at Fiskateers. I got a few LO's done, which I will show in just a minute. I was lucky enough to win a crop rak from Fiskateers! It will be a surprise though...and I am sure I will love it!!

On Scraptivity! in December I won a prize for the November kit contest. It was a huge Pine Cone Press library pocket calendar kit and Junkitz 8x8 calendar kit with lots of papers etc. I will be all set for creating my calendar's for next year. In December on Scraptivity! also I won a set of the new Basic Grey Santa Baby acrylic stamps. I am just feeling so lucky these days!!

















And this weekend there is another online crop coming up at Creative Crafts and Stickers. I will also be busy this week with the start of the 2 contests at Scraptivity! Can't wait to get cracking on them!






















1 comment:

Renée said...

wow - you've been busy!! Congrats on your win!!