Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Power of 5!!

I am participating in iScrap's online crop this weekend and this is one of the great challenges on there!

1. 5 things I can't scrap without: patterned paper, black pen, glue dots, ink and rubons

2. 5 places I have traveled to most recently: Kemptville to visit my brother, Orleans to visit my brother-in-law and family, beyond that...Starr Gymnastics, Walmart and Costco LOL!

3. 5 things I watch on TV: I could probably name 50, but I'll narrow it down to my favourites...ER, Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Big Brother and Seinfeld

4. 5 foods I can't stand: cabbage, seafood of any kind, stinky cheese (Limburger etc.), meat cooked rare and crepes (it's a long story)

5. 5 reasons to visit iScrap!: the awesome online crop going on now, the gallery full of inspiration, the great contests, friendly scrappers and fun, fun, fun!!

No comments: