Tuesday, March 25, 2008

March Sassy DT Kit Creations

Here are my creations with the Savvynsassy March Sassy ribbon kit. I loved working with this kit. The colours go so well together and there are so many paper lines (especially for Valentine's) that match. You can get it right here.























I used the huge ric rac on this layout. I {heart} using huge ric rac on my pages.




















This card was a sketch challenge by Carla P. at Lil Scrappers
















I made this jumbo tag using stamps on transparencies and I stamped on the grosgrain ribbon.




















I made this frame for DH of the kids. I used 2 Cosmo Cricket lacing cards, covered them, then laced them up with ribbon from the kit.
















I made this small clipboard for pics of my girly-girl DD.




















This card was made for the weekly card challenge on SNS.




















And I still have lots of huge ric rac and both jacquard ribbons left!!

No comments: