Monday, March 10, 2008

March 1st Updates

Well life got in the way last week. Between 2 snowstorms, a day of freezing rain and having a new baby at the daycare, last week was pretty much a write-off. So let's pretend it's March 1st today and I'll give you all the updates!

First off here are the SavvynSassy March kits.

I get to work with the yummy March Sassy kit (below). Projects to come soon...























Here is the March Scraptivity! kit.
I was lucky enough to be the March guest designer for Scraptivity! The papers are from Making Memories 5th Avenue line, Rusty Pickle Lucky Line as well as KI Memories lace cardstock, yum!! The technique this month is using ribbon with Ribbon Stiff. I folded some ribbon to make flower petals, embossed some, cut out stems and petals, used my Cuttlebug to cut out trees, asterisks. Was lots of fun!!

Here are some of my projects:





















And last but not least, Deanne's March 1st sketches are up! Not long til the March 15th ones are up!!

No comments: