Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lots of Great News!!!

It's going to be a busy and exciting month coming up!!

Wow, it has been a great few days. On Sunday I found out I am going to be part of the SavvyNSassy Design Team!! I will be starting in March and it runs til the end of June. Lots of fun ribbon to create with! If you love ribbon, this is the place for you!
There is still time to enter the Guest Design Team Contest for March!

Then yesterday I found out I was chosen to be March guest designer for Scraptivity! I can't wait to see the kit I get to work with. I was dreaming about it last night LOL!
The Scrapping Away Your Winter Blues Contest is still going on at Scraptivity! and there are some great prizes!!

Am I a Scrap Addict? has Deanne's midmonth card and layout sketches up. There will be a draw for a RAK at the end of March if you use one of her sketches!!

Here is what I created with the February 15th layout sketch:

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

Congrats to you!! I found the SNS site recently and really like the DT creations.