Monday, February 18, 2008

Scraptivity Contest Projects

Well here are some of the things I have been working on for the scraptivity! Scrapping Away Your Winter Blues and Next Apprentice contests.
This is my vintage layout.

















This was based on a sketch I created.





















For this I used all Junkitz papers and cut out all the words and flowers to alter a wooden frame set.














For this I had to design a background paper in a Grafitti line. Had lots of fun stamping and splashing paint around!!




















This LO features hand cutting. The hearts on the left is a patterned paper. I cut out all the spaces in between the hearts with an exacto knife.

1 comment:

Lois aka katesmum said...

Awesome work (I'm also on Deanne's DT)- looks like you are pretty handy with an exacto knife!