Monday, February 4, 2008

Catching Up

Well, I have been busy....lots of scrapping lately. Last week I received my prize from Fiskars from the Fiskateers online crop. It was the Heidi Grace Winter kit, which I totally love!! I only had 2 sheets of the paper before, so I can't wait to start creating with it.




















I made this wooden heart with wooden "Love" for a contest challenge on Scraptivity! The challenge was to make a 3D project showcasing flowers and brads.


















I made this round card for a challenge on LilScrappers



















I also did 2 sketch challenges on iScrap

5 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Gorgeous Linda!!! Especially love that heart filled with Prima's!! YUMMY! :)

Deanne Clarke said...

Great stuff there Linda!!!!! Wow!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful layouts and I love that heart with all of the flowers...
Congrats for being on the DT with Deanne... (I'll be joining you too)
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

Feenie said...

Oooo! I love, love, LOVE the flower covered heart! Like carla said--Yummy!! And the round red and turquoise card is SO adorable! Those colors are great together!

Lora3677 said...

I "love" your LOVE... gorgeous work!!