Sunday, May 18, 2008

Upsy Daisy Designs ~ Pretty Petals

This month I got to work with the SavvynSassy sponsor Upsy Daisy Designs line: Pretty Petals. The papers are gorgeous, I just love all the green!! And flowers are my favourite to work with, so these were right up my alley. Thanks so much Upsy Daisy!!

Spring Flowers
I combined the Pretty Petals Delicate and Graceful papers and Inspire Dream & Basic White Alphas rubons with SNS huge olive ric rac , olive sonic velvet trim from June Sassy kit and olive gold jacquard from ZZ #2 Nostalgic kit (which unfortunately is sold out). Other supplies: Prima flowers and bling, Darice gems, Cuttlebug embossing folder and MME "flowers".
Miss Jessica

For this layout I used UDD Graceful paper and Inspire Dream & Basic White Alphas rubons with SNS moss white stitch grosgrain from ZZ July #2 Tropical Breeze kit (sold out) and mini olive ric rac from Boys n Dirt kit. Other supplies: Sizzlits die cuts, MM staples, HOTP flower brad, scallop circle punch and white Uniball pen for doodling.
Cards


















For these I used UDD Joyful and Lovely papers and Inspire Dream & Basic White Alphas rubons with SNS mini olive ric rac, olive white dot grosgrain & white twill from Boys n Dirt kit, olive gold jacquard & black moss gray white jacquard from ZZ #2 Nostalgic kit (sold out). Other supplies: 7 Gypsies metal, Prima and CTMH flowers, Cuttlebug embossing folder.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hello Linda: Wow, this is a great colour combo. I have never seen it before and it has caught my eye. Different and wonderful. Your LOs and your cards are amazing.
Nicely creative.
Bela
(your Lilscrappers friend)