Monday, May 19, 2008

What's New

I really need to get caught up here! Last week I received 5 raks from crops and NSD challenges, plus an order from Lil Scrappers, SavvynSassy and my May Scraptivity! kit (with lots of add ons LOL!) Was definitely a good mail week!! I should have taken pics of all the raks, I was definitely spoiled though!!

Here is the May Scraptivity kit. I love the colours and I have never even seen Heidi Swapp paper before.












Here is my June SavvynSassy ribbon DT kit. Hopefully I can start designing tonight. I am going to make a bunch of cupcake/ice cream cards, yum! I can't wait to see what Zany Zinnia kit will go with it!






















SavvynSassy is looking for 2 new design team members for July-December. Check out the details here. It's such a fun team to be on!!

Deanne's Am I a Scrap Addict blog May 15th sketches are up, and here's my layout:


This coming Saturday (May 24th) Paper Paradise is having a garage sale and I have rented a table. Hopefully I can sell some of my excess and TLC scrap stuff. I'm sure I'll spend any money I make on more stuff at the garage sale LOL! Brielle & my Mom are going to come along, so it should be a fun morning!
That's it for now, will have to catch up more tomorrow!

No comments: