Sunday, June 22, 2008

Catching Up

Wow, where does the time go? June is almost gone already! 3 more days of school, then I have no more quiet afternoons to myself any more. I have been taking photos like crazy though, so there will be lots to scrap all winter. I just downloaded 255 pics to be printed last night. Can't wait to get them!!

Last week I received my May contest prize from WeScrap. I just love all of it and can't wait to use it!! Yummy!
















I also received a prize rak from Adrienne on Scraptivity! last week for a guest DT challenge she ran. It was a set of Birthday rubons from Imaginisce. Love Imaginisce!! Thank you Adrienne!


The June Scraptivity! kit is yummy Fancy Pants and stitching templates.
I have done one layout with it so far. I used Deanne's Am I a Scrap Addict blog June 15th layout sketch for this one.
Tonight I'll update the SavvynSassy blog with my June projects. I'm sad that my designing time with SavvynSassy is up, but it has been a tonne of fun!!

No comments: