Thursday, June 5, 2008

SavvynSassy May Poolside Kit

I guess I am a little late posting this! I had so much fun working with the SNS May Poolside kit found here. I love ric rac, especially the huge ric rac so this was a perfect kit for me! I got lots done with the kit and still have ric rac left!!


Boy Mini Star Album
When I saw these Bazzill star chipboard chips I thought they would make a great mini album. I used small school photos of my son which were the perfect size. I used the medium light blue ric rac and the mini black ric rac to tie it together.





































My Happy Girl layout

For this layout I tied the transparent flowers with the black mini ric rac after inking them with Stazon and I used the medium black ric rac as well.






















Other supplies: Making Memories paper, flowers, brad and staples, Fancy Pants transparent flowers, Daisy D’s rubons, Cosmo Cricket blackboard, Pebbles Inc. & Dollar store letters, Stazon ink.


Untitled layout
I did this layout for Amanda’s black & white challenge, check it out here. I used the medium black ric rac and mini light blue ric rac.






















Other supplies: Making Memories stickers, Heidi Swapp stamp & green flower, Kaiser flower, Heidi Grace glitter flower, Cosmo Cricket blackboard, Stazon ink and Zig pen.

Sing Out Loud! layout
I just love adding ric rac everywhere!






















Other supplies: Dream Street pp, Junkitz & K. & Co. alphas, Zig pen.

Summer is Here layout






















Other supplies: Daisy D’s pp and stickers, Scenic Route alphas, MM journalling block, Zig pen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are great ideas!

Arlene,
University Place flowers