Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December Art Freckles Creations

Well now that December is done I should post all my Art Freckles December kit creations. I got a lot done with the kit and I still have a few papers and quite a few embellishments left. I used up all the vintage lace though, yum!

I altered this Maya Road tin and made some cards to put in it.

The cards:
I altered some wooden Christmas decorations.

Suprisingly I only did one layout with the kit LOL! I used lots of glitter on this page with the glue pen and glitter from the kit, as well as some glittery Thickers and Kaiser gems from my stash.

Some closeups:



I altered this Karen Foster advent calendar for my son, then we filled it up with chocolates for the month of December.

Another view:


And finally 3 last cards to finish things off.

I just loved using this kit. Unfortunately it's all sold out, so you can't get your hands on it. But stay tuned for the January kit which will be up on Saturday! I think it will sell out quick also!! Keep checking here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda!!! It all looks awesome!