Friday, January 16, 2009

Savvy n Sassy 'Vintage Christmas' Ribbon Kit Projects

Forgive my lateness in posting this, but I was waiting on the ribbons being put up in the store so I had a link and pic for you! So here is where you can get the ribbon and here is a pic:

I got a LOT of projects done with this kit and some I have posted already. But here they are again real quick:

Sassafras Lass Happy Holidays Wall Hanging

House made with Art Freckles Vintage Christmas Kit and SNS matching ribbon kit

And the new stuff:

Summertime Joy

For this layout I wanted to use up some of my old stash. I tied the ribbon through the buttons and added a rubon to the ribbon at the bottom of the page.
Cards

The 2 Pink Paislee cards were super quick to make with their postcard pp. For the Merry Christmas card I was trying a few new things (Utee with microbeads on a slide mount and inking on the metal) and it turned out pretty neat, though the card is very thick. For the Thank You card I was using up what was left from the Summertime Joy layout above.


Joy

This Pink Paislee transparency made for a very quick layout. I added some Fancy Pants chipboard, gems, Thickers and tied a bow with the ribbon from the kit.

Mimi & Bri

I tried out a bunch of new Chatterbox goodies on this one. I layered the CBX felt over top of the green ribbon.

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Linda you are such a talented artist. I love your style! My favorite is the house that you made! It is gorgeous!