Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Christmas Card Set & Wall Hanging

I have been busy with more of the Making Memories Mistletoe line, this time from Tina's Scrapbooking Creations. I just love this line!

I altered an old Maya Road tin and made a set of Christmas cards to go in it.




And using some Clear Scraps clear acrylic star shapes and the Mistletoe line I made this Christmas wall hanging.
Some closeups:

I am looking forward to Tina's crop on Sunday. I am hoping to work on some Bo Bunny Home albums for my family for Christmas.

3 comments:

Marcella Brown said...

you are quite creative. i liked the christmas tree made of words. a carol, i think.

tinascrapbooking said...

Love all of these Linda, I really love the wall hanging, and I have a ton of those tins was just waiting for inspirarion :)

Shannon said...

Fabulous stuff Linda!