Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Beginning to Feel a Lot Like Christmas

It sure felt like Christmas was in the air when I started working with the November Art Freckles 'Treats from the Gingerbread Man' kit. The paper from this Making Memories line is one of my favourite yet!! Of course I had to get the addons: Glass Slipper AC Thickers, MM Mistletoe trims and treats and MM Mistletoe glitter foam stickers. I have used them on my design team projects as well. Since I hadn't started scrapping my Christmas pics from last year, this was the perfect starting point.

Some Christmas tags:



Some Christmas cards:



And some layouts:



I have one more project, but I'll save it for another day! Get your kit while you can, right HERE. And check out the other fabulous DT creations in the GALLERY. Get your Christmas groove on early!

No comments: