Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Art Freckles Fall Blog Hop

It is a fun filled Fall Blog Hop today with Art Freckles!! It is a busy 2 year anniversary celebration month at Art Freckles and the forum is full of contests/challenges and fun. Check it out HERE.

Here is my Fall project using the Art Freckles October Monster's Ball kit that you can find HERE. I used a Doodlebug house and the Monster's Ball kit to make this Halloween house. It took a while, but I love how it turned out!!

Love that hanging spider bell from the kit!
I used the Fiskar's threading water punch to do all the layers on my roof and the trim.
I cut out some monsters from the paper to peek out the windows.


Your next stop on the blog hop will be Joanne's blog right HERE.

There are 8 blogs on the blog hop, including mine and the Art Freckles blog. Don't miss any of the fabulous Fall Art Freckles creations! Here are links to the rest of the blogs in the Blog Hop in case you get lost (in order):

Art Freckles Blog

My Blog

Joanne's Blog

Jill's Blog

Krystle's Blog

Jamie's Blog

Kayla's Blog

Shannon's Blog

11 comments:

JoanneK said...

That house is absolutely adorable! A lot of work, but most certainly worth it! Love the peaking monsters in the window!

laterg8r said...

very cool house, love the monsters, spooked by the dangling spidey :D

mustangkayla said...

How cute! So much detailed work and it pays off so well!

Jill Sarginson said...

awesome house linda, I really love this project!!

Shannon said...

LAHOVE this little house!!

tinascrapbooking said...

That is so cute Linda!!!!

Jamie Harder said...

This is so amazing! I LOVE the monsters peeking out the window!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute house!! Love the spiders and the monsters in the windows!

Jackie L. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie L. said...

I love how you did the roof details with your punch !

Jen said...

What an adorable house!!!! LOVE it!!!