Saturday, October 16, 2010

Monochromatic Challenge

Well it is reveal day for the Art Freckles Challeng our Designers Contest!! Krystle won the contest and here was her challenge:

"My challenge to you is to create a monochromatic layout with a twist! The twist is that you must use the letters of the color of your choice to create a recipe for yourself. (Example #1 if I choose to create a WHITE monochromatic layout, then I must use Watercolor paints, Hidden journaling, Ink, a Title, and Eyelets. Example #2 if I choose to create a YELLOW monochromatic layout, then I must use Yarn, Embellishments, Lined paper, a List, Ovals, and Webster's Pages product)."

Here is my monochromatic layout. I used BROWN: B-Basic Grey, R-Ranger ink, O-October Afternoon, W-Websters Pages, N-notes and numbers.

You can check out the creations from the rest of the Design Team, as well as Shannon and Renee right HERE.

No comments: