Thursday, December 16, 2010

December Art Freckles Kit Creations

I always love Christmas scrapbooking so I look forward to the new Christmas paper lines each year. The December Art Freckles Tinsel Town kit is just beautiful! You can find it right HERE. With beautiful 2 sided heavy weight Teresa Collins paper, ribbon and chipboard, bells, leaves tinsel and more, the kit is packed with Christmas fun!

Here are my creations with the kit:

Merry Christmas Card ~ used my Cricut for the card and deer shape.

Season's Greetings Card ~ used my Cricut for the sentiment.

Merry Christmas Card ~ a little vintagey

Joy Card ~ used my Cricut for the deer here as well.

Peace Layout ~ used my Cricut for the "peace"

Noel Layout ~ the "noel" is a dollar store wooden decoration

Our Family Christmas 2009 Printer's Tray ~ the printer's tray is by 7 Gypsies. It was so fun to do!


I hope you have enjoyed my creations as much as I enjoyed the kit!! You can check out the other design team creations with the kit right HERE. There are just a few kits left, so get yours while you can! Happy Holidays!!

No comments: