Thursday, January 13, 2011

Art Freckles January Kit Creations

Another month means another fabulous Art Freckles kit! This month's kit is called "First Kiss" and it's full beautiful Pink Paislee papers as well as Girls Paperie embellishments, ribbon, a butterfly and more! You can pick it up HERE.

I made 2 cards using the January sketch challenge from Art Freckles found HERE. The sketch is by Pagemaps.


I altered an old Making Memories package to make a cute gift box for tags and notecards.

I love when background papers don't need a lot added to them and there are lots of those kinds of papers in this kit!

The Paper Girl Sticker Market stickers come with so many different ones you'll be using them for a long time! There are the big alphas I used for "Miga", the more delicate pink alphas I used for "wear", the little tiny word stickers I used for my journalling, as well as some border stickers! And there are 2 sheets of the word stickers!!

I still have lots of the kit left, so I will probably do some more creating with it as the month goes by!
You can check out the other design team creations HERE. There will be more added as the month goes by also...
The Art Freckles January card kit is equally yummy. There are not very many left, you can find it HERE. Hopefully I will start making some cards with mine soon!

No comments: