Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year 2011!! It's hard to believe another year has come and gone! It was another productive scrappy year for me...

In 2010 I managed to do:
-310 layouts (12 less than last year)
-183 cards (same as last year)
-43 altered items/minibooks (10 more than last year)

It felt like I didn't get as much done as I have in the past, but I guess I did!

I have not set any scrappy goals for 2011, but I really really want to use up some of my HUGE stash!! I have made a budget (both scrappy and non) and am planning on sticking with it! No shopping for a while...

I still have not finished scrapping our vacation from 2008 or Christmas 2008 so they are at the top of the list of things to do :) And I haven't printed any pics since April, so I think some new pics are in order!!

Here are pics of the handmade gifts Brielle and I made for Christmas this year.

She made "snowman soup" hot chocolate mix for all her friends:

And I made Chocolate Lover's Cookie mix in a jar. I used Stampin' Up matching paper and fabric. I really love the coordinating fabric lines they are coming out with!

All the best to everyone in 2011!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What great gift ideas! I bet Brielles friends loved those little packets.. too cute!