Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Art Freckles March Kit Creations

The March Art Freckles "Tweets From Nature" kit did not last long! Full of Yellow Bicycle "Twig" paper, Thickers, tickets, flowers, ribbon, canvas tags and all kinds of goodies it was one beautiful kit!! Here are my creations with it.

For You Card ~ I love the tags and ribbon that came with the kit. I put 2 of the leaf stick pins in behind so no one would get stuck!
My Best Friend Card ~ Love those corrugated Yellow Bicycle shapes! I cut up the Prima flower ribbon to make a bunch of flowers.


Jumbo Lollipops ~ I used 3 of the kit tags on this page and in keeping with the round lollipops in the pic, cut out a bunch of circles from the Twig papers.

Botanical Gardens ~ Yet another page from our trip to the botanical gardens in Montreal...I'll be done eventually!


Peek-a-Boo ~ I love these photos of my daughter and niece peeking out from behind the trees and I thought the tree paper would be perfect for the background. I cut the leaves off the satin roses and made my own out of the patterned paper.

This kit is one of my favourites (I say that a lot, but Shannon rocks at putting kits together!), hopefully you were able to get your hands on one! You can check out the rest of the Design Team's creations with this kit right HERE.

No comments: