Thursday, May 12, 2011

April Art Freckles Kit Creations

The April Art Freckles Flea Market Summer kit is full of nice bright colours. There is Lily Bee "This and That" papers, My Mind's Eye trim, the cutest Crate Paper buttons, Maya Mist, alphas a summer rubber stamp and more! I had lots of fun with this summer inspired kit!

Home Sweet Home Sign ~ I used the Maya mist to cover the wooden sign, then used the papers buttons and ribbon to embellish it. The alphas were a bit small, so I adhered them to cardstock then cut it out around them a little bigger than the letters.
The Gardens ~ Yet another of my pages from our trip to the Botanical Gardens in Montreal. For this one I used the Art Freckles layout sketch challenge from December you can find HERE. Better late than never LOL! The sketch is by Pagemaps. I love, love, love the buttons in this kit!

You & Me ~ I misted around the edge of the page and did a lot of layering on this page of me and my daughter.

And last but not least a summer mini album using the kit, a Kaiser Craft wooden album, some twine, some Inque Boutique felt and a few other goodies from my stash.






You can check out the rest of the Design Team creations in the gallery right HERE. Sadly the kit is SOLD OUT!!


No comments: