Wednesday, October 10, 2012

News!!

Well after my poor blog has been neglected for almost a year and a half, I am back!! I hope I remember how to post! Blogger seems to have changed quite a bit!

I have some great news...I was invited to re-join Tina's Scrapbooking Creations design team and I jumped at the chance! I am very happy to be back designing...and I have been busy!

More great news...Brielle has become a "junior designer" with Tina as well! Here is a LINK to what Brielle has designed already!

Make a Wish layout

















For this I used one of my favourite companies Imaginisce. This is their new Hello Cupcake line, complete with chipboard stickers and die cuts!

Merry Christmas layout

















For this I used the new Simple Stories (another one of my favourites) Christmas line, Handmade Holiday! The background paper (green, white dots) is Imaginisce Christmas line.

That's it for now! I'll be back in a day or 2 with more creations from the same 2 lines :)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Linda, and to Brielle too! Glad to see you back in action (so to speak!).