Thursday, October 30, 2008

Art Freckles October "Go Coastal" Kit Creations

Here are all the goodies I made with the October Art Freckles kit. I made 6 cards, 2 layouts, an altered gift card holder and a mini album. This was such a fun kit to use, and I don't have too much left...5 pieces of chipboard, a few Kaiser pearls, tiny scraps of cardstock and about four 1/2 sheets of paper.

The MME papers are just gorgeous! They are really thick and have a beautiful embossed glitter to them, not super sparkly, just perfect! It's hard to see in photos, but in real life...wow!!

There are a few kits still available for sale, you can get them here!





Creative Imaginations altered chipboard gift card holder/card

Closeup of Bubbles layout title


Closeup of Puppy Love layout

Mini album I made for my daughter using my 3" scallop circle punch

No comments: