Monday, October 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

Well it has been a busy, but fun long weekend. Saturday my Mom and the kids and I went on a shopping trip to the States. It could have been a lot more fun if my poor daughter had not been so sick, but we managed. We did lots of shopping and here's all the scrapbooking goodies I bought:


Last night I started working on my October's "Go Coastal" Art Freckle's DT kit. What a delicious kit! It's hard to see the coating of sparkle/glitter on the MME papers in pics, but IRL wow!! I had such a productive night. Got a layout, a card and a gift card holder made with the kit, but you'll have to wait til I'm all done before I reveal them!! The kit is available for sale already, so go check it out!


I also altered these 2 Halloween pails for the kids last night. Of course it was a big argument this morning, they both wanted the orange pail. They were able to settle it by flipping a coin though.











In other news...WeScrap is having a Wicked Halloween online crop October 24-26. Should be a lot of fun!! They are also having a contest for a DT spot, for someone who has never been on a design team before. Check out WeScrap's Next Top Designer info here.

And on the Art Freckle's blog it's week 3 of giveaways already!! You can enter by grabbing an Art Freckle's blinkie and leaving a comment with a link to where you are using it. PLUS the winner of the week 3 draw will be entered into a draw for a free November project kit!! Wowza!! So go get your blinkie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow ~ look at all them scrappy goodies..can't wait to see your creations..and wuv those lil bucket..how cute!