Thursday, October 9, 2008

Cards, Sneak Peek and an Awesome Sale!!

Well I spent about an hour today sorting my paper scraps out. I have a 12x12x6 drawer just full of scraps!! So I am challenging myself to use up some of my scraps by making cards. I am a page layout kind of girl, so making cards is a real challenge for me, takes forever. I actually made 3 Halloween cards today, though I think I would have to make cards non-stop for the next year to use all my scraps up LOL!

The October kit sneak peek for Art Freckles is up right now, so go check it out! I am getting my October kit tomorrow night and I cannot WAIT to start creating with it!!

And tomorrow is the very last day of Kristeena's Crafts going out of business sale. There are not too many products left, but you should definitely check it out. I love a sale!! I have put in 3 orders since she started her closeout sale a couple weeks ago. Her shipping prices are great and she ships quick, though I think she is a bit backed up with all the orders right now.

No comments: