Thursday, February 5, 2009

January Art Freckles Creations

Here are my January Art Freckles kit creations. I got a lot out of this kit and I still have a lot left! To get more out of it I cut up the Prima crystals and used bits of them on different projects and separated the Prima lolipops into 4 flowers.

Love You Roxy

I did a lot of cutwork for this one, twisted and stapled the ribbon at the bottom of the page.

A close up:

I heart {U}


I added some brads, buttons and Glossy Accents to the page.

To make the heart I took 2 J's and cut them, put them together (one wrong side up) and covered them in Stickles.

Lots of cards:

And lots of Valentine's treats.
Wrapped chocolate bars
Altered Prima flower tin
Candy package
(How to is on Hero Arts blog)

Another altered Prima flower package
The kit is great for Valentine's, but cute also for any sweet layouts. I just loved using it! Unfortunately it's all sold out, but next month's kit will be available in just a few days!!
There is also a brand new Art Freckles store with a shopping cart and everything! You can check it out here.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

Great stuff!!!! Lovely!!!

Wendance Designs said...

Beautiful!!! Love what you did with the kit!