Wednesday, February 25, 2009

News

Lookie what I got!! Jessica Acs brand new Outstanding Mini Albums book!! I won it from Tara Thynner's blog and just got it in the mail. I love it!! So many great ideas and step by step how to's. I just love mini albums, so this book is perfect! So much inspiration, Jessica you rock!!

You can purchase a copy on Jessica's website.

Tina's Scrapbooking Creations is having another crop in Winchester Saturday May 23rd from 9-4. I cannot wait! I had so much fun last time and I'll be renting a table to sell off some of my stash again. I am debating on whether or not to rent a table for DD to scrap at too.

There will be prizes, classes, challenges, vendors, scrapbookers yard sale, pot luck lunch and more!! Shannon will be there selling some Art Freckles stuff as well! There are still spots left, so sign up quick!!

Last thing...Upsy Daisy Designs blog has a post about Art Freckles February kit using UDD papers!! How cool is that??

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, super fun! I have not seen this book.

Kimmy said...

I want that book! Lucky!