Sunday, March 1, 2009

February Art Freckles Ticket to Whoo-Ville Kit Creations

What fun I had this month working with the Art Freckles "Ticket to Whoo-Ville" kit!

You're a Hoot Brielle Mini Owl Album

I used the Maya Road owl coaster album that came with the kit, covered it in papers from the kit and added stamps, Thickers, Prima studs, Chatterbox felt and Chatterbox chipboard from the store. I also tied ribbon from the SavvynSassy January Cocoa Cream ribbon kit around the binder ring.

Sweet Little Molly
closeup:
Whoo Loves You?closeup:
To make the owl I took the chipboard cover from the owl mini album, inked it up, glued on pieces of the sequin trim for feathers, layered painted circles for eyes, coloured in the rest with markers and added a flower and brad to the hole at the top.

O Train
I just loved all the tickets that came with the kit, so I used a bunch for this train layout.

Happy Birthday Card

Ticket to Love Card

Thanks So Much Card

Special Day Card

2 comments:

hayleycreates said...

Everything you did with your kit is so cool!!! Love it all.

Kimberly said...

Super job with the kit this month!