Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Catchup

The March 1st card and layout sketches are up on the My Sketch World blog. Go check them out and the gorgeous creations from the design team! I'll be doing my first layout on the design team for the March 15th layout sketch.

I have been a busy bee putting things up on Etsy and Kijiji the last couple of days.

The Art Freckles Use Your Stash contest is over! After 6 weeks and loads of entries, the winner is announced on the AF blog right HERE.
I played along with the challenges for 5/6 weeks and here are my layouts:






It was so great to use up some of my older stuff!

I feel like I'm forgetting things I need to post, but it's been a long day so whatever it is, it can wait til tomorrow. Night all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO's, Linda!!!

Kimberly said...

So love the Stop and Smell the Flowers layout!

grinsgurl said...

Great work as usual.