Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March SNS DT Projects

Wow, I am done my March SNS DT projects early, so I think I will go ahead and post them now! I had the delicious SNS His & Hers kit to work with.
I haven't done a 2 page layout in a while, but here it is. DH and DD having a tea party in the park LOL! I used the MME Penny Lane Tiny Dancer Ballet line paper and die cuts for it.
Left side:
Right side:
4 cards I made out of the Bo Bunny Alissa collection. I just love this line! You get so many sheets of paper and the colours are the sweetest! A yummy ice cream layout from our many visits to DQ last summer. I thought the little porcupine dreaming of popsicles was perfect :)And my favourite of all! I saw this cute little bird cage votive candle holder and I had to buy it! I embellished it with the ribbon from the kit and some flowers. I put some grassy stuff in the candle holder for a nest. Then I covered a Maya Road branch in Ranger crackle paint and decorated a Maya Road bird with paper, Kaiser pearls and ric rac from the kit for a tail.

Closeup:
What a super fun kit this was to work with. I just love the pretty colours and I still have lots left to enjoy!

1 comment:

Mardi said...

You are so talented! I love, love your birdcage!!!