Saturday, February 7, 2009

January SavvynSassy Ribbon Creations

For January I had this beautiful Savvy N Sassy Cocoa Cream ribbon kit to work with. Browns are my favourite to scrap with, so this was perfect!

Be You
I have been working on using up some of my older stash. I used this Junkitz line for this layout and 4 cards. The ribbon coordinates so well with the colours.
Grade 3
Using some Fancy Pants All Fall paper and chipboard shapes. What a yummy line!

Smile Every Day My Angel
And Fancy Pants Daily Grind. This line is so fun!!

My Goals '09 Board
And my board that I showed off before.
I still have lots of ribbon left over too, even after all these projects!

2 comments:

JoanneK said...

These creations are gorgeous! Love the pics of your DD in the tree!!!! Very nice work!

hayleycreates said...

Wow, you're stuff is just awesome!