Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Art Freckles November Kit Creations

Well despite being in a lot of pain since last Thursday I have been creating like mad with the November Art Freckles kit!! So far I have done 3 layouts, the mini album that came with the kit, an altered wooden calendar and a card. I have 3 more cards in the works, then maybe a clipboard... There is so much paper with the kit that I will get a tonne of projects out of it!
I love the inked up distressed patterns of most of the papers, saved me having to do as much inking as I usually do LOL! For this layout I added a few metal embellishments from my stash. I punched out circles for the names, then sewed around the edges, added arrows and the Rose Moka letters and raised them up with pop dots.
I love the masculine feel of the papers in the kit! I do a lot more scrapping of my daughter's pics than my son's with all the girly patterned papers out there, so these were great for getting some of my son's layouts done!
This paper was perfect for Fall! I added some Fall embellishments from my stash, used the Bazzill stitching template to do X stitches around the 2 pics and voila!

I used the mini album in the kit to make a Christmas gift for my brother. I cut different patterned pages for each page of the book, slightly smaller than the chipboard pages, inked them and the book edges, added pics and a few letters, rubons and stickers from my stash and it was a very quick book!

I'll have some more projects with the kit in the next few days. Thanks for looking!

No comments: