Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

Wow, I'm posting 2 days in a row!! There is hope for me yet :)

I did the draw for my rak on Art Freckles and the winner was Deanne!! Congratulations! I have mailed it out to you today.

I got good news yesterday, I won a prize from WeScrap's online crap last weekend! Can't wait to see what goodies I get!!

Here are the November SavvynSassy ribbon kits. Yummy!!






Here are a few more Christmas projects from the last couple of days. They were challenges on Lil Scrappers and SavvynSassy.

A Christmas card with gift card holder built in.

An accordian gift card holder.

The front:


and the inside:

And a Christmas card with shaker box.

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

Thanks! Congrats! and great stuff! Love the colors of the ribbons! Yummy!