Monday, November 10, 2008

Etsy...

I'm am now an Etsy seller! I was busy this weekend making up a few page kits, baskets of ribbon, flowers etc. to list on there. Now I have to take pics of my cards and altered items and get them on there too. Here is my store:
LindasueanneDesigns

Unfortunately I didn't have as much scrapping time this weekend. I did manage a couple layouts and a card. I am working on a mini album gift, so hopefully I'll get that done tonight or tomorrow. Christmas is coming and I have lots of gifts to make!!

Art Freckles has some new goodies up in the store. I could not resist buying some of the felt/suede doggies for DD and I, and those October Afternoon stamps are just too cute!!

I just got a box of yummy WRMK and Sassafras Lass goodies from SavvynSassy this morning, which I just can't wait to play with!!

No comments: