Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Christmas Goodies

Well I have been busy making some Christmas items this week.

I made these yummy bags of hershey's chocolates. The how-to is from Carla at Lil Scrappers, you can find it right here. They are quick to do and will make great gifts!

I altered a bunch of old plastic packages and added chocolates for some sweet treats. Thanks to Ally Scraps for the idea!

And I filled a plain glass ball Christmas decoration with curled up strips of patterned Christmas paper and added a ribbon to hang it on the tree. Thanks Karla!!

Tonight I am working on putting rubons on more glass ball decorations and they are looking pretty cute, if I do say so myself! I'll be sharing pics tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AWESOME!!! You've been busy and everything looks so great!

Renée said...

WOW - I love the chocolate decorations!! Yummy!!