Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Comes to an End

Well 2008 was a busy year. My friend and I decided we would keep track this year of how much scrapbooking we got done. Here are my totals:
-364 layouts
-133 cards
-53 altered items (includes minibooks)
All I can say is WOW! I got a lot done!!

I am so very grateful this year for the 2 design teams I am currently on: Art Freckles and SavvynSassy. Thank you Shannon and Rhea for the wonderful opportunities!!

For 2009 I plan to scrap as much as 2008 (if not more). I am hoping to make a dent in my massive stash also and take a bit of a break from scrappy shopping (well after this Saturday, big sale at the LSS that I gotta check out first LOL!). I am planning also to submit at least every couple of months to magazines in the hopes of making my dream of being published a reality!!

I would also like to make a dent on my photos. I used to be caught up with scrapping pics to within a couple of months of the current date. Right now I still have Christmas pics from a year ago to scrap, as well as last winter, spring, summer etc. Either I am taking more pictures or not getting as much accomplished as I used to.

I am very thankful that I have the money and time to scrap and the health to enjoy it. I am thankful also my wonderful family, without them I would not have any pics to scrap! My great loves: my family, scrapping and well, TV is next LOL!!

After all that mushy stuff, just want to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!! Hope 2009 is a wonderful year full of health and happiness!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you Linda Sue Anne!
Wow, I can't believe how many scrappy projects you completed in 2008- that's awesome! Way to go! :)